Friday, June 8, 2012

End Time Prophecy

I am going to begin doing reports on current news around the world that relate to End Time Prophecy. I feel this is the direction I need to take. Not only does it help keep me focused, it also helps me to relate to others and maybe even help someone. I will make one thing very clear: I am not some fancy Bible scholar who thinks he knows it all. I am a normal person. Whatever is showed to me is by the GRACE OF GOD through JESUS CHRIST our RISEN LORD. I still have questions of my own, my own confusions and uncertainties, as anyone does. So what you will read is honest and put in simple terms. I hope this will help in terms of End Time Prophecy. GOD BLESS.

2 comments:

God Bless you. I love your honesty. Thank You for a great place to find the words of our lord.

YAHWEH love and bless you through YESHUA our ETERNAL RISEN LORD!

Post a Comment