Monday, July 1, 2013

News sources

It's very difficult to investigate every news source to guarantee each source has  Biblical values within its integrity of reporting. There are times that I use a source and later discover that the source I use has to be deleted for certain reasons. I focus heavily on making sure that all news sources I use on my blog have Biblical values. If you see a source I use that does not, and I am not aware, please inform me.

For example, when you watch a movie and see a scene that has serve cursing or violence, you can say: I will just overlook that and continue to watch the movie' or 'The move goes into the trash'. When reporting the news, I cannot allow myself to pick and choose and overlook certain areas because it is convenient for me. If something does not honor YAHWEH through my LORD YESHUA in full, it goes into the trash, and the same applies to any news sources I use.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment