I would advise everyone to watch the blood moons that are going to occur on Pesach/Passover and Sukkot/Feast of Trumpets this year.
Nissan/April 15th: First Blood Moon (Jewish and gentile calendar align with one another)
Tishri/October 8th: Second blood moon (Tishri 15th on the Jewish Calendar)
I am personally watching to see if the Third Temple might be rebuilt, as well. If the Third Temple is rebuilt then I will be watching the month of Kislev/December very carefully. The Third Temple is associated with the abomination of the desolation.
Key points:
The First and Second Temple began construction in the month of Iylar/May. Based off of these Biblical facts I believe the Third Temple will begin construction in the same month even though no year can be pinpointed.
The first abomination of desolation occurred Kislev/December 25th (not some pagan fat guy in a red suit). According to Matthew Ch 24: 15 we will see the second abomination of the desolation and YESHUA our PRECIOUS LORD goes on to warn that 'Pray your flight not be in winter'. I believe the second abomination of the desolation will occur in Kislev/December 25th.
The Third Temple and the abomination of the desolation are connected. I believe the bloods moons that will occur on the Feast Days might usher in the building of the Third Temple. At this point it is a wait and see situation and events to watch every carefully and closely.
I do not believe YAHWEH is random and that the Third Temple will begin construction in the same month as the First and Second Temple. I believe the second abomination of desolation will occur on the same date as the first. The year, however, cannot be pinpointed. This is why we must watch. The blood moons are associated with Blessed Israel.
Stay alert and watch.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.