Monday, January 28, 2013

Simple and Direct

My blog is simple and direct. I post news pertaining to prophecy and I don't add a lot of my own personal views. For me it is better to have you open FATHER GOD'S HOLY WORD yourselves and match what is taking place in the world to HIS HOLY WORD and ask the HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST our ETERNAL RISEN LORD to guide you in all truths. What is vital to me is that you seek JESUS CHRIST our ETERNAL RISEN LORD as your LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR above all things to the GLORY OF FATHER GOD and be guided in your hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT.

i pray all the news i post opens the eyes of those that are asleep enough to know that JESUS CHRIST our PRECIOUS ETERNAL RISEN LORD is very close to returning and this will cause many to run to HIM with all their hearts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment