Monday, June 24, 2013

! Critical ! EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY Make VIRAL


Remember, all things are allowed by YAHWEH only. Proverbs Ch 16:4:  ADONAI made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of disaster.


I am attaching two links that take you to the documents:

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

http://fedgeno.com/documents/future-strategic-issues-and-warfare.pdf
(I can't find this link on the NASA website, I searched).

Now, whether this information is true or staged, planned or false, it's worth looking in to. I see the chem trails being sprayed with my own eyes and the corruption of man taking place daily. I see the fluoride in the water and the poisoned foods. I see gun control laws trying to be set on free Americans while a corrupt IRS targets Patriot and Christian groups while the NSA gathers information through illegal channels.I see the acts of a corrupt and evil group attacking the planet. And in my opinion, most if not all of this information if true. As in the Days of Noe.

I would watch this video and listen to what is being said, not who is saying it. I think the guy holding the microphone is as bright as a light bulb (not meaning to sound mean, stating an opinion), but the woman gives solid information. And then take what is said and refer it to the two documents in the links I attached. It's up to the individual to seek truth.





0 comments:

Post a Comment