Friday, June 20, 2014

Do not go to WND.com (anti-Semitic and hypocritical)



I recently made a comment on an article about Presbyterians allowing gay marriages. I stated they are violating YAHWEH'S HOLY LAW and are perverting the scriptures under a guise to achieve their own perverted goals.

Someone commented on my statement and said 'I put some jihad on my cornflakes'.

My profile has the Israel Flag in it--so the comment to my statement was very offensive. Yet, WND deleted my statement and left the statement with the reference to jihad in it.


I never liked WND but used it as a news reference site. Now I see the site for what it is and recommend no one read news from that site.

When you can't voice your opinion about a group perverting YAHWEH'S LAW but someone can throw the word 'jihad at you' and it's left up, you quickly realize you are at a news site that is hypocritical and has no integrity or truth to it.

WND, to me, is anti-Semitic and hypocritical. And use of the word jihad should have immediately been deleted. Instead, a comment about one's defense of YAHWEH'S HOLY LAW was taken down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment