Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NC principals, teachers lectured about ‘white privilege’ during cultural proficiency training (I'm considered white and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth--I earn what I get)

 Last time I checked more 'whites' died in every war America has fought than any other race

Revolutionary War
Civil War
War Wolrd 1
World War II
Korean War
Vietnam

Check history. What men stormed Omaha and Utah beach? White men. Is that racial? Not, it's the truth. Back when America sough GOD men earned what they received through hard work and honesty. Today what is left of america is a disgrace to the men who fought to make this country what it once was. 


White privilege? Just more ignorance being spewed from the mouth of hateful people.

http://eagnews.org/nc-principals-teachers-lectured-about-white-privilege-during-cultural-proficiency-training/

0 comments:

Post a Comment