Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Truth about slavery

It is true African Americans were once slaves early America--but the Irish were also slaves and the Jews. The Jews were the first slaves, enslaved by Egypt. When Israel became a Nation in 1947 did Egypt apologize? No, Egypt declared war in a people it once enslaved with the intention of total annihilation. Yet, the Jewish people have overcome and remain a powerful people. Ireland, once enslaved by England, now lives side by side in peace--no Irish person constantly reminds England of what once was and declares undeserved compensation.

I am not demeaning African American slavery, however, the Jews were enslaved for over four hundred years. Today Israel stands as a light unto the nations even though people spit on her and curse her precious name. Yet, Israel stands proud and true. African Americans who still wish to play the victim over past events instead of standing true as a people with integrity and intelligence that creates a fruitful path need to look at Israel and understand that it means to 'be a strong people'.

Many wonderful African Americans have moved on from the past. I congratulate them in the highest for they set a powerful example to others.

I am considered a white man. I do not have white privilege. I grew up poor and endured a very difficult child hood. I never owned a slave and neither did my ancestors. Everyday I do the best I can to get buy, treat others as I want to be treated, and seek YAHWEH my GOD through MESSIAH YESHUA. I am not racial and I despise those who are. I simply wish for the African American community to quit being manipulated by a corrupt set of people who wish to keep picking at an old scab that has healed in order to spread hate and violence.

YAHWEH created all of mankind in HIS image. We are one in MESSIAH YESHUA. No man is greater than the next. YESHUA said to forgive those who have wronged you or you won't be forgiven. We are to love our neighbors as ourselves. If we obey YAHWEH'S Torah, our hearts will spread love and truth. We must put skin color aside, heal from past wounds, and take hands as one people, one love, one truth, in YAHWEH our GOD through MESSIAH YESHUA and say enough with the hate.

Israel has set a powerful example for all people who have endured slavery to follow. I pray all follow  that example. And before any person yells racism at me, remember how many white men died on the battlefields fighting for the rights of slaves. Not every man is racial and not every black man is a street thug. As a nation, there is no color, just men united as one for one purpose: YAHWEH'S GLORY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment