Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What does it mean to be a Messianc Jew

As a Messianic Jew, first and most importantly, I believe in and follow YESHUA MESSIAH, the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. Second, through the very heart of MESSIAH YESHUA, I follow and obey Torah; the Torah HE has written on my mind and in my heart.

Hear Israel, YAHWEH is GOD, YAHWEH is ONE (the most important Commandment of all)
Love your neighbor as yourself (the second most important Commandment of all)

Without loving YAHWEH our GOD first, we cannot love our neighbor.

I do not participate in pagan holidays such as christ-mass or easter--I follow the Feast and observe Passover, Shavuot, Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot. I do not eat pork, I eat Kosher. I do not wear clothing made of two materials, on my material. I wear Tzitzit on the four corners of my clothing. I wear my beard. I observe Torah inwardly as well as outwardly.

But the most important Commandment of the Torah, the Commandment that sums of the entire Torah, I try to do: I treat others as I would want to be treated.

Every Jew who was instructed by YAHWEH to write the scriptures was a Messianic Jew. They believed in YESHUA MESSIAH. Moshe prophecy about YESHUA in the TORAH. The Prophets  prophecy about YESHUA. King David prophecy about YESHUA in the Psalms he wrote. YESHUA is written about and prophecy about all through the entire Tanack (Isaiah Ch 53 is very powerful).

I am not a false Jew believing in a false Messiah. I am a Jew who understands who the real MESSIAH truly is. I have read the Tanack. I have seen YESHUA with my own eyes in the writings of Moshe, the Prophets, the Writings. The MESSIAH written about in the B'rit Ha Dasha (the New Testament) is the very same MESSIAH written about in the Tanack (the old Testament). YESHUA is the MESSIAH, born in Biet Lechem (Bethlehem--House of Bread) of a virgin, lived, died, and was risen from the Grave on the Third Day by YAHWEH, the GOD of Israel, Himself. YESHUA is the Living SON of YAHWEH, the TRUE GOD of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

The Rabbis will condemn me for writing this and call me a false Jew, deceived, condemned--they are wrong. The veil is still over there eyes--not all of them, however.
When you come to believe in YESHUA as your MESSIAH, confess your sins to HIM, become covered in HIS HOLY BLOOD, are reconciled to the GOD of our ancestors through HIM, you don't stop being Jewish. In fact, you become more Jewish than ever believed. Remember: YESHUA was a Jew and through HIM we become fulfilled in ways unimaginable.

YESHUA is waiting for you. All you have to do is cry out to HIM and HE will answer. This not an opinion, this is a fact. 

Shalom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment