Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A PRAYER TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST our ETERNAL RISEN LORD




Matthew Ch 25:13Watchtherefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh .



 If you do not know or have not accepted JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA into your heart as your LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR, if you have not cried out to HIM to save you and reconcile you to the FATHER, now is the time, because time is very short.

Fall on your knees, forget this sinful world, the opinions of people, and raise your hands to JESUS CHRIST our PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR, the ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS, and speak from your heart to HIM.

"JESUS, i confess that i am a sinner, and that i have sinned against GOD. You are the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, YOU alone died on the Cross for me, in my place, to die for my sins that i might live even though YOU had to die. i confess that i believe that for GOD so loved the world, HE gave YOU for me and if i believe i will not perish.
i believe YOU are the TRUE AND ONLY SON OF GOD, conceived from the HOLY SPIRIT and born of a virgin. i believe YOU walked in Israel and did everything my Bible tells me YOU did. i believe YOU died on the Cross for me and on the Third day GOD rose YOU from the dead. i believe YOU are Risen and sit at GOD'S RIGHT HAND SIDE and will return for your children again. i believe in my heart that YOU are JESUS CHRIST THE ETERNAL LORD and i beg that YOU and YOU alone save me from my sins, cleanse me, forgive me and come into my heart and life as my ETERNAL LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR and reconcile me to the FATHER through YOU. 
i love YOU JESUS, and i need YOU more than the very air i breathe. i beg for YOU with all my heart. i turn to YOUR light that i might live. Please my PRECIOUS JESUS, save me and make me YOUR own.

In YOUR HOLY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY AND BEG THIS PRAYER,
AMEN.  

Romans Ch 10: 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved . 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John Ch 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish , but have everlasting life.17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved .

John Ch 14: 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment