Saturday, January 12, 2013

Latter Days

I firmly believe we have entered into the first half of the tribulation period (for those that argue for a pre-tribulation notion, please don't continue to read because you will refuse to see truth anyway).

I can open FATHER GOD'S HOLY WORD and match it to the events that are taking place right before our eyes (Matthew Ch 24, Hosea Ch 4, Isaiah Ch 11 and 19, for instance). Yet, the world continues to walk blindly. Our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST said HIS COMING will be like in the Days of Noe. When you look around, you see just that very truth.

I watch Israel closely and see Israel, sadly, taking negative steps (and I love Israel more than I can breathe, so in no way is this comment an attack on Israel). I see Israel conceding land to corrupt people whose only intention is the destroy Israel. I see Israel bowing down to the world and not seeking FATHER GOD/ADONAI is all of her ways. This breaks my heart because according to Zechariah 14, we know Israel will be attacked and Jerusalem will be divided (this means the protective HAND OF ADONAI will have left Israel as a punishment for Her sins---but rest assure, this is temporary because YESHUA HIMSELF will return, destroy HIS enemies and Establish Israel in HIS HOLY WAY FOREVER!) Yet, for now, we see Israel taking a negative path leading straight to a point where as she did in the days of Jeremiah.

Between the fancy phones, computers, movies, music, games, television shows, the mind of mankind has become so preoccupied with serving self and own self interest that very few are actually aware of Bible Prophecy coming true right here in this time. And what a scary yet exciting time.

I could name the sins of the world, but I won't. I want you to do the research for yourself and see the darkness and filth this world has become. I want you to open FATHER GOD'S HOLY WORD and match HIS HOLY WORDS to what is taking place right before our very eyes. I could tell you events pertaining to Bible Prophecy all day, but unless you alone begin to do the research and become a Watchman on the wall, you will not have the understanding you need.

I will post prophecy news daily. When you check news, match it to FATHER GOD'S HOLY WORD and you will be amazed at the times we are in.

FATHER GOD Bless and Love you always through JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA our ETERNALLY RISEN LORD.


0 comments:

Post a Comment