Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I DO NOT mourn the death of sodomites

Leviticus Ch 20:

13 If a man goes to bed with a man as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they must be put to death; their blood is on them. 

I take no happiness in the death of the wicked and wish all would repent and seek YESHUA and turn from their sins. But sodomites are in an open rebellion against my GOD of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Their sin and blood is on them. Their death is no cause for mourning. The Righteous are of the Light (YESHUA) and the wicked are of the darkness (satan). 

I mourn the death of millions of unborn murdered babies that are killed daily under the term 'abortion'. What about their innocent, sweet lives? No, I do not mourn the death of sinful sodomites whose end is destruction. I mourn the death of innocent lives whose cries are silenced by a corrupt country quickly dying in its own filth.  

When real people of GOD stop being 'tolerant' of sin and speak out against it, then perhaps America right regain it's lost foot hold again. Sadly, I don't see this happening.  

How many children of GOD through MESSIAH YESHUA/JESUS will speak the truth about sin today? Does the HOLY WORD OF GOD command us to mourn the death of sodomites? No. You are either of the Light and Truth in MESSIAH YESHUA/JESUS or of lies.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment