Friday, June 1, 2012

The Battle Belongs to the LORD

Out there in this world is an enemy called the devil. This is the worse enemy mankind has and can ever face. However, over 2000 years ago our MERCIFUL AND TRUE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST our RISEN LORD, to become our victory and HE and HE alone defeated the devil on the CROSS in which we receive our Salvation. JESUS CHRIST our RISEN LORD didn't go to the Cross with an Army of Angels, HE went with love and sacrifice for us. HE was and is the Greatest Commander and Chief we have for HE alone Leads us by HIS LOVING example. Many Christians today want an easy walk with the LORD, and that isn't the case. When you accept JESUS CHRIST into your heart to become your LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR, you enlist into the LORDS ARMY, and become a solider. You don't remain on the back lines where it's safe, and if you do, then perhaps you need to reevaluate your relationship with JESUS CHRIST our RISEN LORD, for HE went to the very front line Alone and became the VICTORY in order for us to have salvation and be reconciled to our HOLY POWERFUL LORD GOD, THE ONE TRUE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, OF ISRAEL, BLESSED BE HE! I get attacked every single day. And sometimes I feel like giving up. But then, I look up and there is JESUS CHRIST my RISEN LORD standing right there beside me, HIS LOVING POWERFUL HAND on my heart. I might live until I'm old, I might die in the next minute? All I know is that who I was in sin and who I am now in JESUS CHRIST my RISEN LORD are two different people. I am changed through JESUS CHRIST, and even though I'm a soldier still in training, I know I am a soldier. Don't think for one minute the enemy will make it easy for you. Christians in hostile countries are being beheaded, burned alive, stoned to death, and martyred daily. If you aren't willing to follow in they're footsteps as a soldier for the LORD, and follow in JESUS CHRIST our RISEN LORD'S example, then you need to pray. Remember this: John Ch 3 (kjv) 


Believing in our RISEN LORD JESUS CHRIST comes at a price, a glorious price for us. We may suffer in the world, or maybe we won't? But always know you are a soldier and if called, you will have to make your own sacrifice in the LORD'S NAME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment