Thursday, December 7, 2023

For G-D or for man?

 For G-D or for man?

 

 


 

 

If the plans of your life are outside of G-D's Holy Will the end result is destruction.


Psalms Ch 33:

10 ADONAI brings to nothing the plans of nations, he foils the plans of the peoples. 

 

You may live rich, have a dream job, live in a mansion, wear fancy clothes, drive fancy cars.You may live to your 100 yrs old. Remember the parable of the rich man and the poor beggar:

 

Luke Ch 16:

 

19 "Once there was a rich man who used to dress in the most expensive clothing and spent his days in magnificent luxury.
20 At his gate had been laid a beggar named El`azar who was covered with sores.
21 He would have been glad to eat the scraps that fell from the rich man's table; but instead, even the dogs would come and lick his sores.
22 In time the beggar died and was carried away by the angels to Avraham's side; the rich man also died and was buried.
23 "In Sh'ol, where he was in torment, the rich man looked up and saw Avraham far away with El`azar at his side.
24 He called out, `Father Avraham, take pity on me, and send El`azar just to dip the tip of his finger in water to cool my tongue, because I'm in agony in this fire!'
25 However, Avraham said, `Son, remember that when you were alive, you got the good things while he got the bad; but now he gets his conso lation here, while you are the one in agony.
26 Yet that isn't all: between you and us a deep rift has been established, so that those who would like to pass from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'
27 "He answered, `Then, father, I beg you to send him to my father's house,
28 where I have five brothers, to warn them; so that they may be spared having to come to this place of torment too.'
29 But Avraham said, `They have Moshe and the Prophets; they should listen to them.'
30 However, he said, `No, father Avraham, they need more. If someone from the dead goes to them, they'll repent!'
31 But he replied, `If they won't listen to Moshe and the Prophets, they won't be convinced even if someone rises from the dead!"
 
What did YESHUA command us to do?

Matthew Ch 6:

33 But seek first his Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
 
We live in a world that is all about 'Me'. My wants, my conveniences, my desires, my needs.  
The result for the Righteous and Holy and the result for the selfish and wicked?
 
Matthew Ch 26:
 
 
31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats.
33 The `sheep' he will place at his right hand and the `goats' at his left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, `Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you made me your guest,
36 I needed clothes and you provided them, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.'
37 Then the people who have done what God wants will reply, `Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 When did we see you a stranger and make you our guest, or needing clothes and provide them?
39 When did we see you sick or in prison, and visit you?'
40 The King will say to them, `Yes! I tell you that whenever you did these things for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did them for me!'
41 "Then he will also speak to those on his left, saying, `Get away from me, you who are cursed! Go off into the fire prepared for the Adversary and his angels!
42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
43 a stranger and you did not welcome me, needing clothes and you did not give them to me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.'
44 Then they too will reply, `Lord, when did we see you hungry, thirsty, a stranger, needing clothes, sick or in prison, and not take care of you?'
45 And he will answer them, `Yes! I tell you that whenever you refused to do it for the least important of these people, you refused to do it for me!'
46 They will go off to eternal punishment, but those who have done what God wants will go to eternal life."
 

 Remember Galatians Ch 2

20 When the Messiah was executed on the stake as a criminal, I was too; so that my proud ego no longer lives. But the Messiah lives in me, and the life I now live in my body I live by the same trusting faithfulness that the Son of God had, who loved me and gave himself up for me. 

 

Colossians Ch 3:

 

1 So if you were raised along with the Messiah, then seek the things above, where the Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Focus your minds on the things above, not on things here on earth.
3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with the Messiah in God.
4 When the Messiah, who is our life, appears, then you too will appear with him in glory!
5 Therefore, put to death the earthly parts of your nature - sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed (which is a form of idolatry);
6 for it is because of these things that God's anger is coming on those who disobey him. 
 
And  Romans Ch 8:

6 Having one's mind controlled by the old nature is death, but having one's mind controlled by the Spirit is life and shalom.
7 For the mind controlled by the old nature is hostile to God, because it does not submit itself to God's Torah - indeed, it cannot.
8 Thus, those who identify with their old nature cannot please God.

 

G-D did not make us robots. We have free will. The choice is: Will you use your free will to Obey and Glorify G-D or serve sin and death? Are the plans of your life to serve G-D or sin? Will you pick up your cross and follow YESHUA to your death in order to live or will you conform to the world thinking you are alive but are eternally dead?

 

Revelation Ch 20:

 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

 


Shalom and blessings in YESHUA's Precious Name.



 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment