Sunday, December 3, 2023

When Could The Rapture Happen?

 


When could the rapture happen? Are we in the season? What happens when the rapture takes place? Who will go in the rapture? What happens to those left behind? 

These are very important questions that need to be investigated. For the sake of this article we are going to look at only one of the questions: When could the rapture happen.

Please note: This article is based off my personal opinion. I'm not date setting nor claiming my opinion is a fact. I'm offering an opinion. I want to make that very clear. I do not date set. 

 

To begin with I look very close at the 2 cows that were born in 2014 during the Blood Moon Tetrads. Each cow was born with the number 7 on their heads. 

The first cow was born on September 20 which was Elul 25 on the Jewish calendar. September 20 was a Shabbat. The first cow was a healthy black and white cow. 

The second cow was born on September 25 which was Yom Teruah (Rosh HaShannah). The second cow was a reddish looking cow. 

Now before I go any further I want you to ask you this important question: What were the odds that two cows with the number 7 on their heads would be born during a blood moon tetrad, one five days before Yom Teruah which was a Shabbat and one on Yom Teruah which is marked as a Shabbat? Also, the year the Jewish calendar changed to on September 25 was 5775 (two cows with 7 on their heads born 5 days apart).  

I don't believe in coincidences and I know this was G-D's Mighty Hand at work giving the world a sign. Seven years of good--plenty--was going to start and then seven years of bad--famine. But when?

I believe the seven years of good began Tom Teruah 2016 and ended Yom Teruah 2023. I believe the seven years of bad just began on Yom Teruah 2023 and the war in Israel that began on October 7th and the death of over 1,200 innocent Jews confirmed this.

The seven years of bad will end in 2030 if the countdown did indeed begin on Yom Teruah 2023. I find it amazing that the year 2030 is, in my opinion, the year YESHUA returns to earth to establish HIS Millennial Kingdom. 

I believe YESHUA died and ascended into Heaven in the year 30AD. I believe HE will return 2000 years later which takes us to the year 2030. What are the mathematical odds that the year 2030 would also be the year seven years of bad ends? Think heavily on that.

Also, it seems to me the seven years of Tribulation/Wrath would take place during the seven years of bad. This two cows with the seven born on their heads in 2014 were vital and began a very serious and prophetic countdown. 

So when could the rapture happen? 

The Biblical year is from Nisan/Aviv 1 to Nisan/Aviv 1. We can't look at a year from January to January. This coming Nisan/Aviv 1 will begin with a major solar eclipse taking place through parts of Mexico, all the way through southern American to the Northeast point and then out through parts of Canada. Those familiar with the eclipse knows it will complete a major X over America and some say it will connect with past eclipses to form the Hebrew letter Aleph. The Biblical new year will begin on an extremely important note. 

Could the rapture happen before the Biblical New Year? After? What about Hanukah? 

During Hanukah this year on the night of the 13th going into the 14th the Geminids meteor shower will take place. The meteor shower is considered the King meteor shower and produces up to 120 meteors an hour. I think that's important. Also circumcision is done on the 8th day. Hanukah is for 8 days. All we can do is pray, wait and watch--and read our Bibles daily. 

The fact is if we could discover the exact day the rapture will happen so could the enemy. That day is kept a secret for a reason. I believe the male child in Revelation Ch 12:5 is the Body of YESHUA and that the Snatching away of the child is what people call the rapture. If you notice the verse above verse 5 you will read that the dragon is standing in front of the woman to devour the child the moment it is born. That's why the male child is snatched up to G-D and HIS Thrown. 

There isn't a doctor in the world who can tell you the exact moment a baby will be born. All the doctor can do is give you an estimated timeline. As the pregnancy advances you know when the birth is near based on all the signs and growth. We are at nine months and in the third trimester. The rapture could be any second now. I would be shocked to be here to see the Biblical new year--but I may. Again, I'm not date setting. 

The Ring of Fire eclipse that happened on October 14 2023 was associated with birth. Very important. 

Also, the first day of Hanuka will be on December 8 which is a Friday. One day before Shabbat. December 8 will be 70 days (add the end day) from October 7 when the war in Israel began. I think that's very important, too.   Also, on the 8th the moon will be in Virgo and I always look for the moon to be in Virgo when the rapture happens (I could be wrong). Hanuka is a high watch time but may pass without anything happening--then again, we may in Heaven with YESHUA before Hanukah ends? Only G-D knows. 

I will mention that I think it's amazing that in John Ch 10, during Hanuka, YESHUA says:

 John Ch 10:

22 Then came Hanukkah in Yerushalayim. It was winter,
23 and Yeshua was walking around inside the Temple area, in Shlomo's Colonnade.
24 So the Judeans surrounded him and said to him, "How much longer are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us publicly!"
25 Yeshua answered them, "I have already told you, and you don't trust me. The works I do in my Father's name testify on my behalf,
26 but the reason you don't trust is that you are not included among my sheep.
27 My sheep listen to my voice, I recognize them, they follow me,
28 and I give them eternal life. They will absolutely never be destroyed, and no one will snatch them from my hands.
29 My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than all; and no one can snatch them from the Father's hands.
30 I and the Father are one.
 
The word 'Snatched' is used twice that could connect to Revelation Ch 12:5 when the male child is 'Snatched' up to G-D and HIS Thrown. Maybe? Maybe not? Only G-D knows. 
 
What I feel in my spirit is that we have come to an end and something is about to start again. I feel the rapture could be at any minute and the war in Israel confirmed--at least to me--that the seven years of bad has begun. Before the seven years of bad ends the seven years of tribulation/wrath will take place. 
 
As watchmen/woman all we can id is remain on the walls with our Shofar in hand and keep warning the world to repent, seek YESHUA/JESUS, return to G-D with all their hearts, and be saved (John Ch 3:16, Romans Ch 10:9, 1 Corinthians Ch 15: 3-4). We know we're ready to be born and come out of the womb. We're kicking hard. The time of our birth is near. When we're born G-D will snatch HIS children, the body of YESHUA, up to HIS Thrown before the dragon can devour us. 
 
We know the world is vile. Every abomination under the son is being held in esteem. Rebellion against G-D is rampant. We have returned back to the days of Noah and Lot. I could write pages on how evil this world is but I know whoever is reading this already knows. The time for G-D to judge this evil world has arrived. 
 
It is time for G-D's children to return home. We are citizens of Heaven, not this earth.
 
Peace and shalom in YESHUA's Precious and Holy Name. 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment