Saturday, December 9, 2023

The True Meaning of the Rainbow (Genesis Ch 9:11-17)

 

The True Meaning of the Rainbow

Genesis Ch 9:

 

11 I will establish my covenant with you that never again will all living beings be destroyed by the waters of a flood, and there will never again be a flood to destroy the earth."
12 God added, "Here is the sign of the covenant I am making between myself and you and every living creature with you, for all generations to come:
13 I am putting my rainbow in the cloud - it will be there as a sign of the covenant between myself and the earth.
14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth, and the rainbow is seen in the cloud;
15 I will remember my covenant which is between myself and you and every living creature of any kind; and the water will never again become a flood to destroy all living beings.
16 The rainbow will be in the cloud; so that when I look at it, I will remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of any kind on the earth."
17 God said to Noach, "This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between myself and every living creature on the earth."

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment